LunaticAION
Important !

If you have any problem about the forum like:

- You can't post on our forum.
- You can't create pools.
- You can't view & reply on some threads.
- ETC.

Please feel free to add: robert.dragos94@yahoo.com and tell him your issues.

LunaticAION Staff.
Top posting users this month

Latest topics
» GM Application
by oceja Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:58 pm

» Mayork SH
by Digital Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:00 pm

» Kjrzz Speed Hack
by Digital Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 pm

» [Application] - GameMaster
by jovannni Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:14 am

» Santacute-head Speed hack
by Digital Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Donation

[Application] - GameMaster

Go down

[Application] - GameMaster

Post by deathlord12 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:50 pm

[b]● Real Name: Rey Asotigue
● Age:18
● Nationality:Filipino
● Online Time: 5 hours or more depending on the day (ie; weekdays/weekends) currently on vacation until school year starts which will be on September so I have all the time I need.
● Known languages: English,Tagalog,Visaya
● Your experience as an GameMaster: First game taken seriously: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Been around the N64 and Xbox consoles a lot. Eventually started changing my interests into a more freestyle game, since Legend of Zelda kind of ignited my desire for more freedom.
First Online Game: Runescape
Started playing runescape with a few friends and after a few months, quit. After that, I came to discover an online strategy game, where the group of gamers I met there influenced on my english and gaming experience a lot. Moved out of that game onto , an MMO, politics PvP game where my interest in the wellbeing of the community, the server, and the game mechanics rose a lot.
After a while, I became bored since the developers of that game were not interested in the wellbeing of the game itself, but rather on filling up their pockets. Looking for other alternatives, I stumbled upon Aion Online, and chose Gamez as the starting point. This was about 8 to 9 months ago. Ever since, I've become more and more interested in the wellbeing of this community and eventually decided that it would be nice to devote some, if not most of my gaming time into improving the community and helping the server grow, since this server, unlike Karos Online, gives you that chance to make a big difference.
● Your email adress: Reynaldo.asotigue@yahoo.com
● Give us a good reason why do you want to be a part of staff: Started taking Aion Online seriously about 6 months ago, when I completely quit the game I was playing before. Joined Kitty Raiders and my interest in following the storyline led me to try and influence the server throughout fortress management. After I became a devoted gamer to this server, I started looking at the little aspects of the server which might use some improvement, and started caring about the server even more. Eventually, I started considering the possibilities of being a Tester or a GM in order to try and improve the community and server altogether. Now my gaming time is devoted to helping legionmates, trying to gain influence for the Elyos race through fort takeover, looking for and reporting as many bugs as possible, and looking for and reporting any hackers I may encounter during my gaming time.
How can you help our server:
I want to focus on aiding the community towards having a better relationship and communication with the staff, in order to have a better harmony in between the community overall. Will focus on answering player queries as much as possible, as well as manning the hammer of justice in order to clean and further improve the community.

Also interested, if possible, on being an Aion Tester, in order to further improve the server mechanics and being able to provide more intricate answers to players regarding the game overall.

- Giving out a lot of new ideas to further improve the server and discussing them with the right people.

- Simply by being active both in-game and forum though not just there to chit-chat with e-famous people but to do what I'm suppose to do, entertain players through unique events and not with the same old boring events with prizes that's worth close to nothing. Being a player myself has earned me the experience of being tired and bored of the same event over and over and there seems to be no one out there yet that has the will or capability to change all these for the better and of course more importantly, assisting players to the best I can through answering questions and such.

- Being a voice of the majority. In my point of view a good server will always listen to what majority is saying. There are limits given that this is a private server and all but I do know that much and would carefully pick which has to be delivered to the higher-ups , which has to be remained being discussed and which is to completely set aside.

- Being fair and and square to literally everyone. You can expect I would never treat anyone special just because he/she is one of those e-famous people or just because I know that person. I've only been a staff member in only 1 game out of all the games I've played but I've punished / banned quite a lot of my friends due to them thinking that they could just do whatever they want without knowing the borderline just because we're so called friends. If he/she does not understand my actions then I doubt I can call that person a real friend. I'll never let myself be used by anyone unwillingly, I act on my own and would do what I think is right without hesitation.

There are few things about Aion that I still don't know or simply haven't experience, seen or heard yet but I'm willing to learn more. I do believe things like this can be learned easier than most people think if you truly have the desire. Some people say you don't need a position to help but let's all be blunt and admit it, if you have the access and authority, you can do more and you can do better. Give me the chance and I'll prove my worth and what I can do for the server.

deathlord12

Class : Undefined
Race : Undefined

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] - GameMaster

Post by Exprion on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:29 pm

why it look like copy paste ?

[b]● Real

Exprion
Admin

View user profile http://lunaticaion.no-ip.org

Back to top Go down

Post by deathlord12 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 pm

[b]Lol copy paste O.o Its not Z.Z

deathlord12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathlord12 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Thats Bold Style i forgot the one at the end.

deathlord12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Etherion on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:46 am

lol idk if i want a hacker as a staff member
Etherion

Class : Templar
Race : Elyos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deathlord12 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 pm

[color=brown][/coHacker? -.- lor][/b]

deathlord12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyth on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Ok lets end this now, it's obviously a plagiarism. You've copy/paste an application from another server.
You ask how i know or how i came to this idea?
Simple, your English is terrible.The way you reply is too far from your application. As i checked your post on servers facebook group, i can't say you're not copy pasting.
Please stop making staff as dumb idiots.
I'd say this application is REJECTED due to plagiarism.
Closing this now, thanks!
Scyth

Class : Spiritmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down